Did anyone give up anything for Lent? I know what i'm not giving up. Peanut Butter.
TWO:
This is for any lovely Regina ladies that i've sucked into reading my blog
Remember when i said i was calling everywhere in the city looking for a spiralizer? Well the lady at Kitchen Gear in Northgate Mall had me take her a picture of what i was looking for and told me if she came across it she'd let me know. Well she finally found one. I'd be kicking myself had I not borrowed my mom's visa to order mine off the net. She'll lend you anything if you ask.
Annnnnyway, I love mine and it's a fun way to eat veggies. Kitchen Gear doesn't carry them but she'll order it for you if you ask. She's strange though and always forgets what i'm talking about. If you say "the thing for curly fries" she'll remember.
You can also Spiralize sweet potato, cucumber and any other vegetable (or fruit) you can think of. It's fancier than the version i have so i'd imagine that you can do even more things with it (like CURLY FRIES). It's 79.99 which is probably what mine cost with the conversion and shipping. I'd ask my mom to be sure but then she'd remember that I owe her around 79 dollars.
No comments:
Post a Comment