So my black berry storm alarm tried to screw me out of a work out this morning and ruin my streak. How rude is that. Luckily my internal alarm clock went off at 6:14 due to the fact that I’ve been getting up the ridiculous hour of 5:40 all week. I missed Ride (sad face), so I opted for 30 hard minutes on the elliptical trainer.
Satisfied that I managed to salvage my morning gym session I drank one of these:

You can barely see it but that's 1/2 scoop of muscle builder in there.
Once I got to work I OBVIOUSLY had THIS:

I had a Physical this morning (told you I’m getting healthy) at 9:20. I booked it because I have a suspicious mole on my right cheek. It’s suspicious because I suspect that it’s trying to kill me via skin cancer. I feel like a victim until I remember the days worth of hours I’ve logged in a tanning bed. Damn my younger self.
When I left the doctor’s office I was really disappointed with my whole experience. I’m not sure if the doctor had laser vision, was psychic and see’s no illness in my future or if she had decided upon seeing me that she didn’t like me, therefore, doesn’t care. She might as well have poked me with a stick, said “your good” and sent me on my way.
If I had a picture of her I’d post it HERE:
But damn it I don’t.
The suspicious mole has 6 months to kill me before she checks it again.
When i got back to work i had THIS by itself because i did the unthinkable and forgot my PB..

Like how i staged this? That's my man and I in Dominican Republic!
Now in sticking to my goals of variety while satisfying my craving for another pita I went to Extreme Pita instead of Pita Pit. Technically that’s a completely different lunch. Sneaky..

This is a large Whole Wheat Pita with lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives and Hummus. Extreme Pita is definitely not as good for semi-vegetarians.
Later in the Afternoon i thought i might be hungry due to the lack of Veggies in my Pita so i snacked on this:

That was a good idea because it gave me enough energy to pick my man up some more chicken and try out a new recipe for supper! I found this Tangy Almond Tofu recipe on ohsheglows.com. I made one with chicken for him and one with Tofu for me. To be honest i wasn't a fan of the sauce so i quickly rinsed it off my tofu (i'm aware that that was weird) and topped it with salt and cinnamon instead. We ate our protein with Spaghetti Squash, Spinach (for me) and Couscous (for my man). Here it is!!
Mine

My Man's

Recipes
Squash Sauce:
2 tbsp Hummus
2 tbsp Nutrional Yeast
Salt and peppa
Tangy Almond Sauce: (courtesy of ohsheglows.com)
3 tbsp Almond Butter
1 Clove Garlic
1/2 tsp ginger
1 Tbsp Agave
1/2 cup water (or little less)
1.5 tbsp Cider Vinegar
1.5 tbsp Tahini (but i didn't have this)
The rest of the night I layed around with my puppy while my man was gymin it. At some point I ventured back to the kitchen for a whole slice of pumpernickle bread smothered in PB. The 3 of us were in bed by 9:30?! We like to party..
No comments:
Post a Comment