Friday, February 12, 2010

Light Weight

Morning!!

Yesterday i hit up Power in the AM. You know the class that consists of an hour of weight training. Half way through the class the instructor, who i'm PRETTY sure was looking at me, said THIS.

“If you’ve deemed your chosen weight to be too heavy feel free to change it at any time.”

I thought this was funny considering that my chosen weight WAS too heavy, but in short of just lifting the bar (embarrassing), I would have to suck it up. I do have pride.

White or Red


Full scoop muscle food – I chugged it like a glass of wine too

BreakFAST Cookie


I love opening the fridge to find this in the morning. My excitement might actually lead you to believe i wasn't the one who had put it in there. 1/3 cup oats, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1/2 smashed banana, splash of almond milk (unsweetened), Maca powder, Cinnamon, Agave drizzled on top! You can always go Reeses with the cookie and make it with PB and ½ scoop of chocolate muscle food. Just saying.

NUM


Okay so I don’t mean to toot my own horn or anything. No wait, YES I do. I really wanted to use the Cashew Butter at lunch so the feminist in me created THESE:

Chick Balls


1 tbsp Cashew Butter, ½ Cup chickpeas – mashed together and rolled into balls. I ate these with some Mary’s Crack and organic blueberry Jelly. I'm so proud of this weird meal. It was SO good and SO filling.

Eaten like this



My man always says i'm messy and that i touch everything with my "Grubby Hands"


I heated up the Jelly by the way.. For 20 seconds if you hadn't noticed.

This is Mary's Crack, she sells the good stuff:




I bought new pans from Walmart, Aren't they pretty?





I had my Fashion Show last night so i had to pack a suppa to inhale while getting my hair and make up done.

It looked a little something like this:


Weeds, Spiralized cucumber, salmon burger annnnnd Hummus.

I'm glad i packed it since THIS was the food backstage:


Now i realize i might be the only one on a health kick but obviously someone not walking the runway ordered this. Let's be realistic, how many models eat pizza before a show?
None. I asked.
I wanted to take a closer picture but after already having asked everyone if they had a piece or not i thought people might think i was strange. What? i'm on pizza control OKAY.

Since my supper was lacking in the everything department i got home and had this:

Cake Batter

1/2 scoop protein powder, little almond milk and a tbsp PB. And YES thats my floor, i'll do anything for a picture. I was on my way to the couch, got to my camera first, snapped and kept going. 3 second rule is doubled if it's in a dish.

Then...

NOOOOOOOO the last one, the SMALL one



I nuked this Ezekiel English Muffin for 30 seconds straight out of the freezer and smothered it in Better Butter (aka Earth Balance). If you haven't bought these muffins yet you NEED too. AHmazing.

I went to bed, slept a little, then came back to the kitchen for THIS at 12:50.

Surprise

1 Slice Pumpernickle Bread and PB.

I may or may not have woken up full this morning.

I'm super excited I have the day off today. My man and I are having our Valentine's Day supper tonight and I'M cooking!! It's going to be something Mayjah fancy.. I hope.. I also plan on trying to BAKE, i said trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment