Monday, February 22, 2010

Grocery Shopping

Do you think this guy gets paid to drive?


This is what happens when you give a girl a camera. I snapped this while we were both in motion. That's impressive. I wonder what the car next to me was thinking. I could totally be a Paparazzo.

Okay okay on to more important things.. WHERE to get the goods if you are stuck, I mean live, in Regina.


Organic Body Fuel

I buy our Almond milk by the case here, my Maca Powder, Larabars and Chia Seeds. This is also where I get my Peanut Butter. But now that I told you I have to kill you. No seriously..

Dad's

This is your one stop shop for pretty much anything. Produce, frozen foods, nut butters, tofu, Ezekiel breads, you name it they have it. They also almost always have bunches of brown (just the way I like em) bananas for the ridic low price of a buck fifty.

Old Fashion Foods

They have cheap spices, Flax Meal (buy there personally packaged stuff, it's more intimate I mean cheaper), Jug size Agave, Better Butter, freezer burnt tempeh.

Shopper's

Shopper's is perfect if you need to get your late night Crack fix. Most Shopper's carry Mary's Crackers and some of Amy's soups and frozen goodness, like burritos.

If you go to any of these stores you will probably run into me lurking in the nut butter aisle or reading labels. I like to loiter at all four of these locations and find ways to spend my man's money.

That's basically where I get all the special stuff. I buy my produce, pumpernickle bread, canned beans and SQUASH at Superstore. Safeway is where I get my Light Silken Tofu and sweet potatoes. I get my sweet potatoes there because they just happen t be the perfect size. I also use My Man's parents phone number for a discount.

On a completely different note..

We're being audited at work today.

Audit: an official examination and verification of accounts and records, esp. of financial accounts

Esp. of say what?? That definition was for me, not you. I’m scared that he’s going to come interview me. If he can sniff out the weak I will be next. He’s asking everyone at least a half hour worth of questions on the “Quality Manual”. I do not even know where this infamous “Quality Manual” is located or what this said document contains. That’s a lie actually I asked my sister (the good child) to tell me three things and I’m currently trying to remember them. I have a plan though, if he does in fact interview me I'll act confident, tell him the three things I know and then distract him by asking HIM questions. They will slowly get more inappropriately personal until he is so uncomfortable that he moves on to someone else.

My Boss (aka my Dad) reads my blog, Hi Dad! Don’t worry I’ve got this totally under control. And this post only took minutes of my work time. Money well spent.

Moving on..

Yay The Women Tell ALL is on tonight, Bachelor Monday ROCKS my SOCKS!!! (If I wore any, ohhh pff it's not gross come on now)

No comments:

Post a Comment